The Canterbury Charity Hospital currently offers the following services:
- Counselling (self referral)
- Dentistry for WINZ clients
- General surgery (abdominal and lower colorectal surgery)
- Gynaecology, women’s health, family planning
- Ophthamology – currently suspended due to high demand
- Oral surgery
- Orthopaedics (hands, elbows, minor shoulders)
- Urology including vasectomy
- Varicose veins (currently suspended)
Thank you for my recent admission and hernia operation. I am looking forward to 2015 with new optimism.
Thank you for fixing my foot. You are all kind and caring amazing people.
In appreciation for a wonderful operation by wonderful staff in a wonderful hospital. I am greatly blessed.
I am writing to say a special thank you to you all for making my daily chores and everyday life a pleasure again – it’s easy to smile these days. I can’t tell you how great it is to be able to peel an apple – do up my shoelaces – brush my hair amongst other things that had become difficult and painful to do or not be able to do at all! It is sooo nice to not have that awful pain and aching …. And to enjoy my garden again.
The result of my hernia operation is perfect and I simply could not be here as I now am without what you have done for me. Yours is a wonderful service.